The 2016 Pre-Season Sale Ends Friday January 29th!January 8th, 2016 Jamie Low
Why is our annual Pre-Season Sale Our Most Popular (and Flexible) Sale of the Year?
- A Big Discount: Save 25% when you book before the end of the sale on Friday, January 29th at 5pm.
- Flexibility: The discount applies to all reservations and Rafting Trip Certificates for any California river trip we offer during the upcoming 2016 season!
- Any River: Choose one of ten rivers we run in California this season.
- Any Level of Difficulty: Book any trip option we offer from our Tom Sawyer Float Trip for young children and their families, to our most technically advanced Class V trip on Cherry Creek.
- Any Number of Days: We offer one-day trips, shorter morning or afternoon “Express” trips and multi-day overnight adventures that either feature car-camping access or a true wilderness riverside camping experience.
- Any Time During the 2016 Season: Go rafting anytime between April and October. (Each river runs at specific times of the year, or days of the week.)
- Any Number of People You Want: If there is still room on the trip date you choose, there are no limitations on how many people you include on your trip; the discount applies to everyone until the sale is over!
- Book As Many Trips As You Want: There is no limitation to how many discounted trips you can book for the 2016 season! Want to go rafting on every river we offer this year? (Yup, so do we!) Book it before the sale ends on Friday January 29th and save 25% on every trip!
* Excludes Guide School or trips conducted outside of California. Limited to availability of specific trip options and dates.
California’s New Year Is Off To A Great Start!
If you’re a whitewater insider, you know that January is far too early to make flow predictions; but so far we have great reason to be optimistic! The forecasted “Godzilla El Nino” is delivering on its promise, already providing an above average snowpack in the High Sierra. That pristine white snow will eventually melt and turn into the thrilling white-water that runs through our river canyons. We can’t wait!
How To Save 25% Now: Book Your Trip, or Purchase Discounted Rafting Trip Certificates and Choose Your Trip Later!
Save 25% on any 2016 river trip when you make a reservation or purchase Pre-Season Rafting Trip Certificates for yourself or as a gift.
- Ready to make your reservation? You can reserve over the phone, or book your trip online. All reservations for the 2016 rafting season made by 5pm on Friday, January 29th, 2016 automatically get a 25% discount, no matter how many people are on your trip, or which river you choose!
- If you’re not ready to make a reservation, Rafting Trip Certificates give you the flexibility to save money now and make your 2016 rafting trip reservation whenever you’re ready.
- Giving a rafting trip as a gift? Just order a Rafting Trip Certificate and choose either an email PDF version or a printed version. (Free shipping within the continental United States included.)
No matter how you take advantage of the sale, you will save 25% off the regular price of any of our California river trips next season.*
Deadline: Sale Ends on Friday, January 29th, 2016 at 5pm
This sale only happens once a year and the deadline is getting closer. Don’t miss you chance to get yourself a Rafting Trip Certificate or make a reservation now!
* Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See the official 2016 Pre-Season Sale page for a full explanation and FAQ.
Questions? We’re Here to Help!
No matter how you choose to take advantage of the sale, we’re here to help if you have questions. Don’t hesitate to call, email or Live Chat with an All-Outdoors California River Specialist during our winter business hours Mon-Fri: 10am – 4pm (between January 18 and 29, 2016, business hours are extended to Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm).
Ready to Save 25% Off Any 2016 California Whitewater Rafting river trip? Start here.